Lightweight, hubcentric, CNC machined spacers for most BMWs.
BimmerWorld Wheel Spacer Sets are specifically designed to fit your BMW's 72.6 mm hub, retaining the proper hub centric design* while adding highly desired track width. They're designed to work with factory BMW wheels and nearly all aftermarket wheels. Whether you need a spacer set for correct wheel fitment, clearance for a set of big brake calipers or if you just want to widen your track width, we have the correct spacer to fit your needs.
- Precision-machined lightweight design
- 100% 6061-T6 aluminum alloy - black anodized for corrosion resistance
- Spacer thickness clearly marked on rim
- Ledge around inner rim for prying off stuck spacers
- Machined pocket on inner bearing surface to reduce spacer sticking
- Extra large holes to accommodate 12 and 14 mm bolts or studs
Note 1: hub, spacer, and wheel must fit together with zero gap between them. A gap between any component is a cause for failure. Check for a snug fitment with no wobble on each component
Note 2: Due to the thin width of the 5mm spacer, the wheel will rest on the normal hub of the car. Therefore the spacer is designed flat.
Note 3: 10mm spacers are considered a custom fit. If your hub is deeper than 9.5mm the lip will have to be trimmed down. 10mm spacers also do not fit Kosei or TA16 wheels with a 45° chamfer on the back of the mounting hub.
Sold per pair. Spacers fit all 5-lug BMWs excluding the E39 5-Series and X5.
Spacer set does NOT include extended-length bolts - sold separately.