VBOX HD2 System with everything needed to install in a BMW M2 Race Car.
Includes Free STROM HD2 Mounting Bracket
VBOX Video HD2 represents the very latest in cutting edge technology, giving you a competitive advantage no matter what level of motorsport you compete in.
VBOX Video HD2 features 1080p 60fps video, real-time synchronized video/data with graphical overlay, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity. The internal 10 Hz GPS engine recognizes the racetrack you are driving and automatically configures the track map and lap timing. Automatic recording, a pre-record buffer and internal power backup ensure that you capture absolutely all the race action. Video can be recorded at thirty frames per second to SD card or USB flash drive.
- HD2 Logger
- 2 Cameras - Depends on which package you choose.
- 2 Roll Cage Mounts
- 2 Camera clamps
- In-car power supply
- 32 GB SD card
- AIM CAN interface Cable
- AIM Four Way Data Hub
- Pre-Programmed two receive CAN data on an M2 CSR
Quality Settings & Log Rates
- Low - 3.5 GB/hr
- Medium (default) - 5.4 GB/hr
- High - 7 GB/hr
Graphics are overlaid in real-time – also in high definition. With the high resolution afforded by the 1080p 60fps output, this gives the user great scope for fantastic dashboard and gauge layouts. The graphics are fully customizable, but several default scenes are available.
Preview App for easy camera setup - To aid in setting up the cameras, an app for Android and iOS devices connects via the VBOX Video’s inbuilt Wi-Fi and helps you to get the view just right, with real-time camera output being displayed on the mobile device’s screen. The app also features some elements of the system setup for absolute convenience.
Remote start/stop logging is taken care of via a Bluetooth unit that can be conveniently mounted next to the driver.
VBOX HD2 BMW M2CSR Package
- Dual camera 1080p 60fps system
- 10Hz GPS data logging
- Records to SD card or USB
- Predictive Lap Timing (with OLED display)
- Real-time, high-definition graphic overlay
- MP4 video & audio recording
- Compatible with AiM dashboards or loggers
- VideoSplit - simple to use video editing software to help you share laps and data with friends and on social media
- Internal power backup for reliable recording
- Powerful data analysis software
- Up to 80 CAN channel inputs
- USB 2.0 host interface (for recording to USB flash drive)
- Camera preview over Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth LE connectivity
- Built-in track database
- Compatible with MoTeC